27 Jan Dr. Alfonso’s Top 5 Neuropathy Improvement Tips for 2020
1) Quit smoking– Cigarettes and other forms of tobacco cause damage to blood vessels and have negative effects on circulation making neuropathy worse. This one lifestyle change will greatly effect your chances of improving your neuropathy condition.
2) Healthy Diet– Eating a healthy nutrient dense diet from natural whole foods such as a variety of vegetables, fruits, eggs and meats. Increase whole foods that provide B vitamins, Vitamin E and Vitamin D. Sunlight is best for Vitamin D. Eliminate or greatly reduced processed foods. Most items in a bag, wrapper, or box are usually highly processed with minimum nutrition. Plus they usually spike blood sugars and increase inflammation causing more pain.
3) Monitor and Control Blood Sugar-Elevated blood sugar is a major cause of neuropathy as a result of type 2 diabetes. This is usually caused by diet and lifestyle. The good news is with a little work and dedication you can greatly improve and in many cases reverse type 2 diabetes with proper diet and exercise. This will have a major effect on your ability to heal.
4) Daily Exercise and Activity– sitting at home will not improve your condition. Get out of the house. Develop an exercise program that works for you to improve your fitness and health. Go on multiple walks a day. Join a gym or exercise classes. Create a home workout program you enjoy. Hire a personal trainer for added accountability and motivation. The key message is you have to be consistency and get moving and exercise daily to stay healthy. Exercise and being active will help with blood sugar control, increase circulation, improved sleep, boost your mood, and decrease weight when combined with a healthy diet.
5) Check your feet Daily– If your feet are affected by neuropathy monitor your feet daily for color changes or wounds. Make sure to wear comfortable socks and shoes.Tight shoes and socks can increase pain, numbness and wounds.
The Neuropathy Relief Miami team goes beyond conventional medicine by offering services and techniques which can relieve peripheral neuropathy symptoms while at the same time addressing and resolving the underlying causes of your neuropathy.
Dr. Alfonso‘s Neuropathy Treatment Protocol is a highly successful drug-free, non surgical, safe, and effective treatment that has successfully helped many patients who suffer from Neuropathy. Using the latest research and technology, Dr. Alfonso’s Neuropathy Treatment Protocol is based on the most advanced science and technologies available. This Treatment Protocol, which is implemented without medications or surgery, combines a customized treatment plan, home care, and nutritional program.
If you have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy or experience neuropathy symptoms such as pain, burning, coldness, discoloration, wounds, numbness in your arms, hands, legs or feet, or balance and walking difficulties.
Please call our South Miami office (305) 275-7474 to schedule a Free consultation or reserve a spot at our Free Neuropathy Seminar!
You can also easily setup an appointment online.
I will teach you the true causes of neuropathy and discover a new innovative neuropathy treatment that has improved the lives of patients not only in South Miami but across the world.
I look forward to meeting and helping you and
Sincerely Yours for Health,
Dr. Rodolfo Alfonso
8585 Sunset Drive,
Miami, FL 33143
Please share this information with a friend or family member who may need our help!!! They will be happy you helped them!