09 Sep Neuropathy Relief Center Of Miami: What is the best treatment for peripheral neuropathy without any dangerous drugs or surgery?
What Are The Most Common Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms People Experience?
The most common symptoms of peripheral neuropathy may include:
● Burning pain radiating in hands or feet
● Pins and needles in the extremities
● Numbness and tingling
● Weakness in hands, arms,legs and or feet
● A knotted feeling in the soles and palms
● Pain from the lightest touches
● Difficulty walking
● Pain from the pressure of walking
● Balance problems
● Inability to grasp with the hands
● Cramping of the feet
● Fingers twisting and locking
● Pain when twisting the wrists
● Hands and feet feeling tired or heavy
● Night pain and sleep difficulty
● Restless legs and feet
● Pain that seems to come even from the sheets or covers on your feet at night.
Major Cause of Peripheral Neuropathy?
Health nerves receive oxygenated blood and nutrition through microscopic capillaries. Damage and/or obstruction to these small blood vessels as a result of high blood sugar, toxins,
mechanical entrapment restricts the transfer of oxygen and nutrition to the nerve cells causing nerve cell death.
Diabetic patients are at a very high risk because these small capillaries of people with diabetes can become obstructed when a large amount of glucose fills the bloodstream. This glucose
obstruction prevents the nerve tissues from receiving the nutrients and oxygen needed for health functioning nerves.
Unfortunately these medications do not rehabilitate the damaged blood vessels or damaged peripheral nerves that are causing the neuropathy symptoms (Nerve Cell Death).
Currently, Conventional medicine does not have a cure for people who suffer from peripheral neuropathy. Patients are prescribed powerful medications (painkillers, antidepressants,
antiseizure) that do not treat the cause of the damaged peripheral nerves causing the pain, numbness, discoloration, cramping, restless legs, and balance issues.
What is the best treatment for peripheral neuropathy?
Dr. Alfonso‘s Neuropathy Treatment Protocol utilizes 7 specialized treatments designed to improve the supply of oxygen, eliminate waste, and improve nutrition to damaged nerves.
Increased circulation to the damaged peripheral nerves combined with treatments to stimulate peripheral nerve cell regeneration, and repair.
Dr. Alfonso Neuropathy Treatment Protocol
● Improves and increases oxygen and nutrition through the increase of circulation to the damaged nerves.
● Repairs peripheral fibers by stimulating regenerative of new nerve cells.
● Removes and eliminates mechanical peripheral nerve entrapments and compressions in the spine and extremities
The first step to recovering your health is to determine the cause of your symptoms, identify your current nerve damage severity, and design an individualized peripheral neuropathy
treatment plan of action to help you beat peripheral neuropathy.
Dr. Alfonso will select the best treatment therapy combination, frequency, nutritional plan, and home support determined from your consultation, examination and diagnostics.
For more info on the Dr. Alfonso Neuropathy Treatment Protocol please visit our treatment page of our website.
Please contact our Miami office (305) 275-7475 and schedule an appointment so you can learn about a new innovative peripheral neuropathy treatment that has improved the lives of patients
not only in Miami, Florida but from across the world.
We look forward to helping you recover your health!